Chain Size Guide
|ChainLength (Inches)||Chain Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|
Bracelet Size Guide
Step 1: Use the tape measure or a strip of paper to measure your wrist.
Just wrap the soft tape measure around the broadest part of your wrist and take note of the length.
If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length (The starting end of the paper must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0).That would be your wrist size.
Step 2: Add one inch, or 2.5 centimeters, onto this measurement to get the final length of your bracelets.
Please make sure there's enough space to tuck in 2 fingers as this is the space you need to add the charms. If you want to add less than seven charms, add 2 centimeters are ok. If you plan to wear eight or more charms, please add 3 centimeters. If you purchase a bangle, just choose the next size from your actual wrist measurement.Notes:
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 2 or 3 cm.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. Please be aware that when you receive a new bracelet it will feel stiff, which can make it uncomfortably tight. The bracelet will quickly soften and become more flexible as you wear it.
4. Bear in mind that the more charms you add to your bracelets, the tighter it will become.
Ring Size Guide
Erysee uses standard US ring sizes. To help you find your ring size, please refer to the following measurement steps and the ring size chart.
Measure Your Ring Size With These Steps:
- 1.Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- 2.Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- 3.Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- 4.Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
- 1) *Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
- 2) *If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
- 3) *When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort′s sake.
- 4) The most popular ring size are 7(U.S) & 8(U.S).